Keyboard mapping for Dell Mobile Precision platforms

Rezwanul_Kabir at Dell.com Rezwanul_Kabir at Dell.com
Thu Nov 2 12:05:06 PST 2006

No, as I have mentioned Fn+F1 does produce a scancode in the text
console. So I'm pretty sure it produces a generic keyboard event..
The only Fn key combination that produecs an ACPI event in my system is
the Fn+Esc button which produces a SBTN event..