personal git trees on people instead of git?

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Fri Jun 30 07:14:43 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 09:51:17AM -0400, Alex Deucher wrote:

> It would also be nice to have mailing lists for git commits from both trees.
>
> Alex

<unrelated> I'd personally love to see commit log and full patch split
out to different mailing lists. It's not always trivial to track what's
happened when multiple commits are pushed. And things like the full diff
of the Xprint move aren't that fun to receive if you just want to see
the comments.

Will be good though to have direct control over the repository. Will
give me a chance to have the unichrome repository send mails properly
without having to bother one of the admins for what's bound to be
several hours. Will give everyone a chance to deal with their origin
embarrasment themselves too.

Luc Verhaegen.