Ferrari 4000 x700 revisited

Aaron Dewell aaron.dewell at woods.net
Tue Jul 18 09:58:49 PDT 2006

Ok, all the configs and logs have been posted to bug 7559.  I'm sure
it's too much information, but better to leave that to others to
determine what is superfluous and what is useful.  I included
information in the text as to what the results from each test case were.

Hopefully that's helpful!  I'll be happy to do any other testing,
configuration changes, fixes, or whatever suggested.

Thanks for all your work!

Aaron