Open GL Bugs in Xorg 7.

Evan Langlois Evan at CoolRunningConcepts.com
Tue Jan 24 18:01:50 PST 2006

> On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 09:55:07PM -0600, Evan Langlois wrote:
> >         Athlon CPU and ATI Radeon 9200SE AGP video card) on
> (...)
> >         I'm using the "radeon" driver, not the frglrx (or whatever
> its
>
> Have you noticed broken XVideo (mplayer, xine, etc)?

No.  In fact I've been watching quite a few videos in various formats
through mplayer as of late (archives of xerox and lisa demos) in various
formats, and the video output is xv.  It runs fine.

Anything I run in openGL, loads the r200 dri driver and then segfaults
in mesa_update_lighting().  Any help appreciated!