Does anyone disagree that 5327 is a bug which needs to be fixed?

Deron Johnson Deron.Johnson at Sun.COM
Thu Jan 19 13:40:29 PST 2006

So far, what I'm hearing is that no one disagrees with my assertion that
mouse wheel events should not be triggering grabs.

I agree that hardcoding '< 4' into this is a bad idea. However, I don't
know enough about the subject to know what the correct piece of general
code is. Would someone be willing to take an action item to determine
what the correct form of the test should be?

I also understand that some people feel that we shouldn't be
representing mouse wheel events as button events in the first place.
This may be a topic worth of further discussion, but to me it seems like
a slightly separate topic. At the present I am try to focus on fixing
the existing implementation, which clearly has a bug in it.