Last minute XDevConf details

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 7 16:36:51 PST 2006

Folks:

Please notice that the conference starts at 9 on weds, 10 on thurs, 9 on
Friday, but the room is open
and food is provided 1 hour prior: 8am weds, 9am thurs, 8am friday.
Please come early and get more schmooze time!

Also, evening festivities finish at 9pm weds, 10pm thurs, none on Friday.

Transportation: the wiki suggests that the sunway shuttle will be
available on a quasi taxi basis. This is not
the case. Everyone is responsible for getting themselves to/from the Sun
campus.

Badges and building entry:  entry badges have been made for all who
signed up by end of last week.
We're having a bit of snafu for the late registrations, so you may have
to wait at the desk a while
to get signed in.  Although our room is conveniently adjacent to an
outside door, please don't wander far
from the meeting unescorted (within Sun buildings/camps), I don't want
to attract the campus cops.

For all details of this great event, read and re-read
http://wiki.x.org/wiki/XDevConf !!

Thanks, and let's have a rocking event!

Stuart Kreitman
Conference Coordinator