Possible bug in Composite extension

Amir Bukhari ufz6 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jan 5 10:04:30 PST 2005

> Please read the earlier mails on this list from Søren Sandmann and
> followups... just a straight copy doesn't work because
> of gravity issues.

I have found the thread, which discussed this issue, but I don't know if
there is any implementation done. We use Xorg 6.8.0 with LG3D modification.

With the bits copy I have made from the old pixmap to the new pixmap garbage
content doesn't appear. Another thing Copy one pixmap content to another
pixmap will not be affected with bit gravity, because bit gravity is related
to window.

Amir