[Xorg] X11R6.7.0 on HP-UX; X Errors.

martr at zeelandnet.nl martr at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Jun 27 05:27:38 PDT 2004

I tried to compile X11R6.7.0 on HP-UX (11.11, PA-RISC2.0, 32-bit)
and more or less succeeded with a few modifications here and there
(only the libraries, not the X server). It was quite an adventure
though. Now when I run some applications (remotely, as I have no
physical access to the machine) sometimes the following message
appears, but the application doesn't crash. I suspect, but it isn't
much more than just a hunch, that it has something to do with xft.

X Error: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 2
  Major opcode:  155
  Minor opcode:  4
  Resource id:  0x100

Now my question is: how should I interpret this message? How could I
proceed to find out what is where going wrong?

Thanks for any help or hint,

Mart