[Xorg-driver-geode] Still some bitmap corruption

Samuel Hym samuel.hym at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:06:06 PDT 2010

Hi Hunk,

>        As you said this issue seems less prone to the picture glitches when using 2.11.9-7, Is it just occur in Evolution? Is it reproduced in other application program?

I indeed have seen it appear only in Evolution, with html mails with
images coming from that same mailing list, I think. (I receive very
few html mails, and I use very few gui applications, so I can only
imagine it might also appear in other circumstances).

The glitches do not seem to be really deterministic, I do not really
know how to reproduce them reliably on my computer, so let alone
elsewhere :/
Find attached the log and conf, for what it’s worth.

Best regards
Sam