[Xorg-driver-geode] X.org Geode 2.11.9 release candidate

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Tue Aug 10 02:06:31 PDT 2010

For the rendering work, I want to do a sum up of the work in previous several months.

1)Based on the "No icon bug fixed" work from Mart, we bring all the "return FALSE" condition from lx_prepare_composite to lx_check_composite
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-geode/commit/?id=b46d4ff787bce43409d59837d736af0be2b0dda5

2)When the pMsk is not zero, we need calculate opWidth and opHeight based on the maskX and maskY
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-geode/commit/?id=f21fb29dbe54e7a237047920a00632752a970da1

3)A special condition for no variable to record the one pixel source's width and height, return to X server to handle
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-geode/commit/?id=2771fb365107976e76e175e7f8953dd41ecb91c1

4)Use PictOpClear to make other non-blending region to be black if the op is PictOpSrc or PictOpClear
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-geode/commit/?id=969844d51967aa79ce2c151fc5f1bd296d74437a

5)Fix the PictOpOver operation and correct the progressbar and scrollbar rendering bug using PictOpOver
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-geode/commit/?id=5b93fdd42d7d8af4535fd62ce0749f2c4434f9fe

6)Fix the PictOpOver and PictOpSrc rendering bug when srcX/srcY is negative or greater than source
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-geode/commit/?id=ecb741f27de4ca66555d312a4699efc22f873d0e

7)glyph rendering performance
TBD.
http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-driver-geode/2010-August/000973.html