[Xorg-driver-geode] AMD Geode Driver notes

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Sun Dec 23 09:21:52 PST 2007

On 23/12/07 02:31 -0800, Larry Maloney wrote:
> I added the ErrorF messages to the amd_lx_driver.c code.

> And, I put the ErrorF statements in LXReadMSR and LXWriteMSR, I'm outputing
> addr, lo and hi
>
> That looks like the only things to print.

Sorry to be a pain - but can you output the numbers in hex?  Its easier
to see whats happening.  Also, can you add some code in LXWriteMSR to read
the MSR back right after to make sure we set the value correctly?  Finally,
you don't need to do multiple logs - the same MSR path is followed with
both acceleration turned on and turned off.

Jordan