Atombios table editor: Screen that ONLY supports 1280x800 resolution

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 08:07:13 PDT 2013

Is this an integrated flatpanel (e.g., LVDS or eDP) or a external
monitor (VGA or DVI, etc.)?  If it's integrated, the oem provides the
panel information as part of it's bios image.  If you are using a
different panel than the oem shipped, there's not much you can do.
There is no support for modifying or flashing the vbios.  Doing so
will probably void your warranty.

Alex