Atombios table editor: Screen that ONLY supports 1280x800 resolution

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:20:47 PDT 2013

Hi

I have screen that only works at 1280x800. Unfortunately, that
modeline is not on the bios ModeTimings table, so the bios tries to
set the screen at a different resolution, giving out a consistent
black image ;). Once linux is booted and X is started I get a proper
output.

I would like to add the timings of my screen to my video bios. Is
there any tool to do this?

If not, there is any tool that can recalculate the crc of a manually
modified video bios?

Thanks for your help!
--
Ricardo Ribalda