Eyefinity support

Marcel Schaal mail at marcelschaal.de
Sun Sep 19 18:16:27 PDT 2010

Hi,

a Radeon HD 5750 with two DVI, one HDMI and one DP port (actually PowerColor
Go Green) can definitely drive three screens using 1x HDMI->DVI converter +
2xDVI. Afaik it's only possible to drive such a setup if all screens use the
same clock frequency, because there are only two independent clock
generators. And it works with the opensource driver only.
I filed a bug report once, but I can't find it right now. The third screen
was distorted when used, but I think Dave fixed it by applying an old patch.

Regards
Marcel