Unable to configure ATI x1200 in a dual-head configuration [BUG# 28328]

Roman_Lazarev at troika.ru Roman_Lazarev at troika.ru
Mon May 31 03:33:18 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have a Wyse R90LЕW thin client, with an onboard ATI x1200 (RS690)
dual-head
capable card, and add-on PCIe ATI X300 dial-head capable card. I am unable
configure one receptacle on the onboard card. Could you please help? My
goal is
to have 4 Xserver screens, 0.0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 due to an application
requirements (Spice protocol client).

I have submitted bug #28328. You help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Roman

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp