Removing XAA render accel in radeon

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 07:42:25 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 18:51 -0500, Alex Deucher wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Richard Wilbur
> <richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 16:22 -0500, Alex Deucher wrote:
> >> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 4:17 PM, Roland Scheidegger
[...]
> >> Could be.  I'm not sure what other drivers ever supported it.
> >
> > Alex,

[...]
> > 2.  Are the XAA render code bugs tagged similarly?
>
> What are you asking?  I suppose we could disable XAA render support in
> the server like we did for XAA offscreen pixmap support.  However, I
> don't think any other drivers implemented XAA render support.

Seems I answered my own question when I found 8 bugs on bugzilla tagged
with "component=Acceleration/XAA".  I imagine there are more than 8 but
that is a start.

Thanks Alex for your answers to my other questions.

Richard
--
PGP public key at
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA7CEB3C711AFF0B0