No subject

Fri Jan 8 05:12:52 PST 2010

"It's not like there's a big heap of ready-to-go documentation just
waiting to be released. All of the code and docs you see are being
purpose-written for the open source effort, and until we get something
working it's not clear what we need to review & release."

http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20577#post101905

Or even more recently it seems so that even basic modesetting is deemed
to be IP heavy (which i find strange):

"We have started taking the initial Evergreen display code through IP
review anyways."

http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showpost.php?p=105204&postcount=2

Not sure what the documentation policy of ATI is today.

Luc Verhaegen.