Get modeline from Windows?

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 07:20:51 PST 2010

I have a X1650 attached to 2 LCD displays -- 1680x1050 and 1280x1024 --
both via DVI.  It works pretty well with KMS; I even have KDE desktops
effects working on Fedora 12.

Occasionally however, one of the monitors will "flicker" for something
less than a second.  It's hard to describe, but it almost looks like a
CRT displays that loses sync.  This used to happen quite a bit with
earlier driver versions (so much so that I had to use radeonhd and give
up on 3D).  As of Fedora 12, it's quite infrequent -- only once per
hour or so.

Needless to say, this doesn't occur on Windows XP.  Is there any tool
that I can run on Windows to determine exactly what timings ATI's
driver is using?

Thanks!