is rc410 considered part of R400?

Andres Cimmarusti andrescimmarusti at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 12:51:34 PST 2010

Ok, but this still doesn't answer my question. When I go to these websites:

http://www.x.org/wiki/RadeonFeature
http://www.x.org/wiki/radeon

In the first one, I can only see info for RX00, RS690 and Evergreen... and the 2nd website has only info about RX00 (that status part). Do these things apply to my chipset as well?...under what family are they included?...or are they not included at all...if so, then what is the status of 2D and 3D acceleration for the RC410 chipset (ATI Technologies Inc Radeon XPRESS 200M 5955)?...that is, is it using EXA and it is stable..what is missing?

Thanks