[RV560] radeon driver does not provide a picture...

Konstantin Bukharov kbukharov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 01:15:28 PDT 2009

Alex,

It does not work. It does not lock console either, like turned on
acceleration, but produce image w/o text for example, generally only mouse
and background images are shown.
Switching to text console and back draws few (but not all) more screen
elements....

Only
Option "ColorTiling" "off"
Option "NoAccel" "true"

produces functional desktop for me...
But it slow even in window movement...

Best regards,
Konstantin

PS. Scrolling text in firefox while writing this letter takes a second on
2GHz dual-core CPU :-(