Small bug report

Martin Doucha next_ghost at quick.cz
Sat Mar 7 08:05:27 PST 2009

Hi,
I'd like to report two annoyances in xf86-video-ati driver. My video
chipset is "ATI Mobility Radeon X1600" (ChipID = 0x71c5).
1) When X server starts, there's a short flash of some garbage before
login screen shows up. Most likely some uninitialised frame buffer
content gets drawn before X server starts rendering.
2) In UFO: Alien Invasion v2.2.1 i386, I can't see Earth texture when
world map is in 3D mode. I can see it in 2D mode (checkbox to toggle
world map mode is in Options/Game).

Regards,
Martin Doucha