ASUS EAX1950 XTX Problem with SuSE and xorg-x11-driver-video-7.4-106.1 update:

wild-thing revealed at freakmail.de
Tue Jul 21 13:59:32 PDT 2009

Hallo there!

I even got another update about the lockups:
(I received this update):

#- xf86-video-intel 2.8.0
#  * We are pleased to present this major release of the
#    xf86-video-intel driver. This release is very similar
#    to the 2.7.99.902 release candidate but includes a
#    couple of additional bug fixes, (for bugs #22760 and
#    @22483).
#- obsoletes xf86-video-intel-commit-e386e7b.diff

And since this one FooBillard locksup the Xserver no matter if TV is running or not. Thats new. I
dont know what to do.

Greetings,

Matthias