ati 9250 - xf86-video-ati 6.8.0 problem

Nicola Ricciarelli ricciare at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:16:26 PDT 2008

I've installed the just released Slackware 12.1 rc1 and my ati 9250 is
nomore working using  the radeon driver. The same configuration on the
slackware 12.0 was working perfectly.  Now it just set the monitor in
power-save status and the unique action available is to reboot the system.
Slack12.1rc1  uses xorg-server 1.4.0.90 and xf86-video-ati 6.8.0
Has someone had a similar problem?

I attach my xorg.conf, Xorg.0.log, dmesg

Thanks a lot,

Nicola