[radeonhd] Re: Updated R5xx 3D Programming Guide

Syren Baran sbaran at gmx.de
Sat Apr 5 06:58:45 PDT 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 02.04.2008, 09:02 -0400 schrieb Alex Deucher:

> >  Anybody have futher for compilers for the GPU´s? Preferably open
> >  compilers.
>
> There is work to integrate LLVM into mesa.

Shouldt we start with the first thing first?
That would be the assembler, just turning the opcodes into binary form.
Well, and some way to transfer the binary to the gpu.
That shouldnt be much of a hassle (the command set is pretty limited,
luckily).
Still have some reading in those docs to do, but i think i could write a
simple assembler.

> Alex

Syren