Radeon R500 support

GerbilSoft gerbilsoft at verizon.net
Tue Nov 20 15:27:19 PST 2007

I tested out the atombios-support branch of xf86-driver-ati on my ThinkPad
T60p (2623-DDU; FireGL V5200; 1600x1200 LCD), and it doesn't seem to work
correctly. The display is all garbled, though the desktop environment does
start up. When switching back to the RadeonHD driver via blind typing in
console, the previous desktop image does show up for a few seconds before
RadeonHD clears the screen, so I'm thinking there's an LVDS setting problem.
I have attached the Xorg.log file from this run.

Thanks.