Xnest: unhandled event (NoExpose)

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult info at metux.net
Wed Feb 7 10:54:20 UTC 2024

Hi folks,

I'm observing lots of "Xnest: unhandled event" log message on running
Xnest, turns out to be an NoExpose event.

The log message comes from xnestCollectEvents(). Adding another ignored
case silenced it, but I'm a bit unsure whether that's correct to do so.

If it's indeed correct, I'll submit a PR.

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert