OT: gitlab: disable CI fail report for specific branches

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult info at metux.net
Fri Feb 2 12:15:29 UTC 2024

Hello folks,

Does anyone happen to know whether I can tell gitlab not to send CI fail
reports on some specific branch ?

I've got some hacking branches that are known to be broken and never
will be submitted to mainline (and I'm pushing very frequently here)
In those cases these mails are just spam. I can live with them being
completely ignored by CI (thus not built at all).

thx,
--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert