Hitting X limit in launching maximum number of vkcube instances

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Wed May 17 15:28:12 UTC 2023

I would start by figuring out exactly why accept() is failing. You could
use strace for this, or a patch like:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/ajax/libxtrans/-/commit/0cf78fc5b4156f0053a6a332f97b4652ed54cb6a

Note that to make that patch work you need to patch libxtrans and then
rebuild xserver against the result, xtrans is a header-only library.

- ajax