Gitlab pipeline and merge

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Wed Apr 26 15:47:10 UTC 2023

On 4/26/23 02:50, Michael Wyraz wrote:
> Also the pipeline seems not to work anymore - I'm pretty sure that's not a
> result of my change since I only updated the documentation.

The failure log showed it failed because you don't have privileges to run the
pipeline - the freedesktop staff had to restrict that recently due to people
trying to steal our resources to do their cryptocurrency mining.  Since I do
have the privileges, I hit the retry button on the pipeline and it ran but
complains about your commit message:

ERROR: Commit message check failed
   commit: 7ae8c6d70e1127b6baedc53a9194a02a7b690736
   author: Michael Wyraz <mw at brick4u.de>
   Be more descriptive about user defined vs default monitors in randr and allow
more than one virtual monitor per physical output
After correcting the issues below, force-push to the same branch.
This will re-trigger the CI.
---
1. Commit message subject must not exceed 80 characters
---

         -Alan Coopersmith-                 alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
          Oracle Solaris Engineering - https://blogs.oracle.com/solaris