Request for Evoc proposal draft review.(Shatter support for X server)

Martin Peres martin.peres at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 07:46:17 PDT 2014

Le 02/06/2014 20:40, Check Nyah a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I just finished writing the draft of my proposal for Shatter Support for
> X server Project(Xinerama replacement) <http://bz.bzflag.bz/~Ch3ck/>
>
> I would love to get some feedback and fixes I could make to my proposal
> before officially submitting to Evoc Sponsorship.
>
> Cheers!
> Nyah

Hello Nyah,

Thanks for your proposal, it seems well written and the benefits for the
community are clear! I'll leave Dave and Keith be the judges of the
proposition.

I am however concerned about your time schedule. You would be working at
night and week ends on this project which seems contrary to the EVoC
program's rules (endless VACATION of Code).

Of course, you do not need to be accepted in the EVoC program to
contribute to the X-Server. You'll be equally welcomed to contribute
whether under the EVoC program or not!

Cheers,
Martin