Xwayland series v2

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Thu Apr 3 15:43:58 PDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com> wrote:
> Kristian Høgsberg <krh at bitplanet.net> writes:
>
>> Here's an updated version of the Xwayland series.
>
> Thanks to Kristian for getting this cleaned up today and ready for the
> merge.
>    3c34dd3..b4d0bec  master -> master

Thanks Keith.  As a heads up, we decided to pull out the glamor
support for now as it depends on unreleased gbm changes in mesa
master.  The commit to add glamor support on top is here:

  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~krh/xserver/log/?h=xwayland-with-glamor

If we can get mesa released before X goes into code freeze (beginning
of June) we'll try to merge the glamor patch in time for 1.16.  With
all infrastructure patches already merged, the glamor patch only
affects the Xwayland DDX.

Kristian