[RFC 0/6] XWayland support

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Nov 6 22:58:17 PST 2012

Hi,
I've been updating XWayland to work with Wayland 1.0.  I've got three
branches at the moment here:
    git://git.collabora.com/git/users/daniels/xserver

xwayland-1.12 is a continuation of the fd.o xwayland-1.12 branch with
incremental changes to bring it up to 1.0 support and fix a few bugs.

xwayland-1.13 is the entirety of xwayland-1.12 dumped on to 1.13.0 as
one megapatch.

master is xwayland-1.12 rebased on top of current master, split up into
core changes and one big 'add XWayland' patch.

As you can see from the branch history, I didn't write the initial
XWayland patch, so I've tried to be careful to attribute everything to
whoever originally wrote it.  But let me know if I've screwed up
anywhere.

Patches 2-5 should be fairly uncontroversial I expect, but 1 is going
to need some review from Peter, and 6 still needs a few changes
(e.g. not including xorg-server.h from os/) and cleanups here and there
before it's mergeable.  But review and comments welcome, as ever.

Cheers,
Daniel