libX11: Changes to 'master'

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri May 25 23:34:53 PDT 2012

On 05/ 5/12 10:27 AM, Pander wrote:
> On 2012-05-05 05:23, Alan Coopersmith wrote:

>>> Please send it properly (such as with git send-email) with a commit
>>> message, and I'll do that.
>>
>> Are we any closer to resolving this?   If we're going to be removing
>> sequences that just got added, I'd rather do that before the release,
>> instead of waiting for people to get used to using them and breaking
>> them later.    (Adding new stuff can easily wait of course.)
>>

> Hi all,
>
> As discussed and as promised, see attachments for incremental patches.
> Please review and if OK, please commit to master.

Since no one else had gotten to this yet, nor objected that I saw,
I've gone ahead and hacked them to be able to get them into git.
Thank you for working through this with us.

In the future thought, please use git format-patch to generate patches we
can apply directly, and put the normal format commit messages in them
(one line summary, then details, with line breaks around 72 columns).

http://www.x.org/wiki/Development/Documentation/SubmittingPatches

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com