1.14 feature window closes ... today?

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Thu Dec 6 16:16:15 PST 2012

On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 07:02:03PM -0800, Keith Packard wrote:

> I just discovered that a note I sent out a couple of days ago about the
> feature window never made it off my machine...
>
> In any case, we're supposed to be at RC1 today, but I'm going to hold
> off for a day or so until I hear whether anyone has stuff they'd like to
> get into the 1.14 release before that.
>
> Anyone?
>
> (I probably should have wondered why I didn't get any response to my
> email before this evening...)

Jasper and I are currently finishing off the new pointer barrier features as
part of XI 2.3. they're coming along nicely, not overly intrusive, and
they're already well tested.

I think this could make 1.14, especially given that we don't have a lot of
other big features in this version anyways.

Cheers,
   Peter