X/Graphics DevRoom at FOSDEM 2012? (4-5 February)

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Sep 20 17:09:49 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Tuesday, 20 September 2011, Chris Wilson <chris at chris-wilson.co.uk>
wrote:
> Daniel, think you might pop over for the weekend and teach us a thing or
> two about the DRM infrastructure and what it might look like in a year
> or two as more SoC gradually become mainline?

Perhaps. FOSDEM is a great conference and I really enjoy it, but I'll be in
Australia in January (around LCA time) so don't know if I'll be able to head
over to Belgium straight afterwards. Which was the sole reason I wasn't able
to attend this year.

So, as I can't give an absolutely ironclad commitment - I guess that's a no.

Oh well.

Cheers,
Daniel