X/Graphics DevRoom at FOSDEM 2012? (4-5 February)

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Tue Sep 20 03:57:18 PDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:41:48AM +0100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday, 20 September 2011, Luc Verhaegen <libv at skynet.be> wrote:
> > This sound like a rather redhat specific topic. How certain are you that
> > redhat is going to send you to FOSDEM, and if they don't, are you coming
> > regardless?
>
> In much the same way that every RadeonHD talk was completely
> Novell-specific?
>
> Anyway, way to encourage people to come speak at FOSDEM ... :\

Yes, i definitely would've done the same for any other topic that was so
obviously pending on corporate sponsorship, which probably will not work
out until a week or two in advance of FOSDEM (as per usual).

I need 6 dead-certain talks for FOSDEM, by Oktober 1st, or there is no
point in talking to the FOSDEM organizers. I hope that i drove that
point home at XDC (not sure whether you were around at that time), and i
included that specific part of my original email as well when replying.
I hope that this part has been made very very clear now.

Luc Verhaegen.