[Xcb] GPLv3 (Re: [ANNOUNCE] xcb-util 0.3.8)

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Tue May 24 23:09:48 PDT 2011

On May 24, 2011, at 10:17 PM, Arnaud Fontaine wrote:

> However,  xcb/util-wm uses  XCB_UTIL_M4_WITH_INCLUDE_PATH,  so it  still
> depends upon Autoconf 2.62.  Feel free to submit a patch if you have any
> problem with that ;).

My m4 voodoo isn't as good as others', but I'll take a look tomorrow.

But even if I do come up with something that works for you, this just delays the inevitable.  This issue will come up again for another feature.  At some point we're going to need to have "the license talk" again surrounding our build system...