Coping with -Wunused-but-set-variable, first round

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri May 20 11:00:53 PDT 2011

I would include the warning message as well.  gcc might not provide the best warning, so if you're feeling so inclined, you can check if there is a corresponding report in the clang static analysis reports:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~jeremyhu/analyzer

or just check the build log directly on tinderbox:

http://tinderbox.x.org