[PULL] valuator double work

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Jun 30 08:41:12 PDT 2011

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:17:11 +0100, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> wrote:

> In fairness, as established on IRC, we are in feature freeze, but not on
> the last day of non-critical bug merges.

Yeah, I was off by a month. The google calendar for X.org has the right
dates, which are:

        Merge window closes:       2011-05-27
        Non-critical bug deadline: 2011-07-29
        1.11 Release:              2011-08-19

> So, nothing critical, but it does mean that 1.11 will necessarily get
> fewer bugfixes and a tad less attention since the GPE path will look
> fairly different between 1.11 and 1.12.

Life in a stable release is always hard :-)

> Looks like 1.12 is going to be fun for input. :)

Yup. Nice to see stuff ready *before* the merge window opens for another
release though.

keith.packard at intel.com