dri2 patchset

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Wed Jun 29 17:34:08 PDT 2011

Chris Wilson <chris at chris-wilson.co.uk> (12/06/2011):
> I was playing some more with flipping pixmaps in the pageflip handler and
> found a couple of issues with the way DRI2 revokes all the buffers after
> the Pixmap is swapped on a Window.

Been running the series for hours, on top of 1.10.x, with intel driver,
kernel 2.6.39, mesa master-ish. xfwm4 and everything I can run inside
are OK. A quick test with a guest account and compiz, mplayer, and
rotating cube, and wobbly windows, in a second server instance seemed to
run just fine.

lspci says: 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)

Mraw,
KiBi.