[maybe-PULL] Killing some unused-but-set-variable warnings

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Wed Jun 15 16:23:22 PDT 2011

Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net> (16/06/2011):
> do all of them require the new xproto? afaict, only the ones "mark
> variable unused" do, the others should be good to merge as-is. If you
> could separate those out, I'd be happy to pull them and leave the
> others until xproto has been released.

correct, although I think time would be better be spent on getting
xproto ready (which should be my next move).

> also - you mention xorg-sgml-doctools fun but I don't see the association
> here (cursory glance only), aren't these all compiler hints?

see http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2011-June/023153.html and
some mails before that for an explanation of the dependency between
releasing xproto and xorg-sgml-doctools :)

Mraw,
KiBi.