Qery on Xlib project idea on summer of code page

nijil yes nonijil at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 14 09:52:43 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am interested in working on the idea mentioned on summer of code page on
replacing CMS code inside libX11 with libXcm.I would be glad to get a few more
details on the work involved and such things.If there is anyone already assigned
for the project as a mentor or if anyone is interested in mentoring that one
please reply.I have asked in the irc channel on this but dint receive any
replies.Also if there is anyone who has already/is working on this, I would be
glad if you could help me out to get started.If you could mention the irc nick I
will ping you back in the channel.

cheers,
Nijil.