macros: Changes to 'master'

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Wed Jun 1 08:44:06 PDT 2011

On 06/ 1/11 04:42 AM, Gaetan Nadon wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 23:59 -0700, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
>> AC_LANG_DEFINES_PROVIDED seems to be only in newer, GPLv3, versions of autoconf ... is there a way around this?
>
> I looked at it yesterday, using AC_LANG_SOURCE should be the right thing to do
> (some examples in the server).

For things where we actually compile source, yes, but for the RAW_CPP macro, I
was trying to avoid it, since it adds additional text to the input to cpp, which
may or may not throw off our testing.   I'd prefer something more like (untested):
	m4_ifdef([AC_LANG_DEFINES_PROVIDED], [AC_LANG_DEFINES_PROVIDED])

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com