No subject

Mon Sep 27 20:19:21 PDT 2010

should filter the modes that can not be supported. Most modes should be
returned with MODE_OK. Unfortunately, our driver now return MODE_BAD at
last. That will make the mode from xorg.conf be pruned. Function
Xf86PruneInvalidModes() will do that. And I can see the Xorg.0.log that
message "Not using mode '1440x900_60.00' (unknown reason)" returned.

So I suggest we follow the code in ATI&&Intel in mode_valid function to
let more modes to pass.

Conclusion: Modify the code to return MODE_OK instead of MODE_BAD in
lx_output_mode_valid().=20

Thanks,
Frank