dead code in build.sh?

Matt Dew matt at osource.org
Mon Sep 20 10:17:51 PDT 2010

Would I be burned in effigy if I asked about:
1) just moving the build system away from autotools to cmake
2) having Kconfig for Xorg like the linux kernel has
3) auto generated nightly tarballs for all the modules
4) then pitching build.sh,x-jhbuild,  and all the other 'official' build scripts

?
Matt