Never launder your passport

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Sep 13 21:06:12 PDT 2010

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:00:49 -0700, Corbin Simpson <mostawesomedude at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I won't be showing up this week. British Airways doesn't like the
> "lived-in" feel of my passport, so they won't let me on the plane. I'm sure
> everybody (read: nobody) is choked up over this. :3

Been there myself. Although, it wasn't until I arrived in Australia at
which point they just gave me a stern warning and let me enter.

> As for what I wanted to talk about, I bet I can fit it in an email. Keith,
> ajax, with true per-CRTC pixmaps, do we need shatter?

Per-crtc pixmaps only makes it possible to get all of the monitors lit
up, not to draw a single application on all of them. Shatter would let
us create large drawables.

Sorry you got stuck at home. Hope you get a chance to get some coding done!

keith.packard at intel.com