Never launder your passport

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:00:49 PDT 2010

So I won't be showing up this week. British Airways doesn't like the
"lived-in" feel of my passport, so they won't let me on the plane. I'm sure
everybody (read: nobody) is choked up over this. :3

As for what I wanted to talk about, I bet I can fit it in an email. Keith,
ajax, with true per-CRTC pixmaps, do we need shatter? Could I get some
guidance on that? Ian, we never finished talking about Mesa's patent issues.
Are there any updates on that? Jakob, Kristian, I started implementing EGL
support for SDL and mplayer as part of my new "roommate appeasment plan."
KMS backend only, but that should be fine for now.

Hope this is the worst thing to happen and that the rest of the conference
goes well!

Sending from a mobile, pardon the brevity. ~ C.