what is the purpose of GeodeCalculatePitchBytes function?

Cui, Hunk Hunk.Cui at amd.com
Thu Sep 9 18:22:38 PDT 2010

Hi, ajax & Jordan,

	It is very appreciate. I have understood why it should be setup
up to 16Mb, it is focus on compression buffer operation. This is the
minimum memory requirements. If the amount of video memory required for
a more (display resolution) is larger than the available amount of video
memory, the mode is rejected and is excluded from the mode list
presented to the system, in this case, the driver sets a linear pitch
where the stride is equal to the display line size.

	But in rotation operation, it may be affected in extra
off-screen with the line-by-line compression.

Thanks,
Hunk Cui

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-geode/commit/?id=cf06
> > 55edbcbd3910c12c33d8c786cc72c0242786 ), you have one operation:
Disable