[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.7.5.901

Eamon Walsh ewalsh at tycho.nsa.gov
Mon Mar 8 14:28:55 PST 2010

On 03/05/2010 11:45 AM, Dan Nicholson wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 8:15 AM, Alan Coopersmith
> <Alan.Coopersmith at sun.com> wrote:
>
>> Dan Nicholson wrote:
>>
>>> Is X at least linked to the right libraries? If not, then I think what
>>> we need to do is add them Xext/libXextmodule.la. Something like the
>>> attached patch should work, but I'm not sure it's the right thing.

I can confirm that libXext should be the only place that references
libselinux symbols.

I modified the patch to use "_LIBADD" instead of "_LIBS" (based on
Alan's example) and to remove SELINUX_LIBS from XSERVER_SYS_LIBS because
that should not be necessary with this fix.

Please review...hopefully this finally fixes the issues.

--

Eamon Walsh
National Security Agency