My xserver tree for 1.9

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at nokia.com
Thu Jun 3 06:51:49 PDT 2010

Hi Keith and all,

I still have three branches without full reviews that would bring libpciaccess
as optional for 1.9. Namely:

vgaarb-fixes:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~vignatti/xserver/log/?h=vgaarb-fixes

fbdevhw-cleanup:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~vignatti/xserver/log/?h=fbdevhw-cleanup

bus-cleanup-take3:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~vignatti/xserver/log/?h=bus-cleanup-take3

Besides being a considerable amount of patches, they are all related with
clean-up, and therefore shouldn't bring any major risk if Keith decide to
prompt pull it. Note that this last branch (bus-cleanup-take3) depends on
those other previous ones.

I'm leaving for vacation today and coming back Tuesday, so I won't do anything
more until the merge window deadline. Therefore, I'd really appreciate if
someone can take over these branches, maybe work on it and eventually push in.

See you... beer time now!

          Tiago